Sunday, January 17, 2010

Web links for Medieval Studies

Well, it's taken me long enough, but I finally put my collection of medieval studies links and bookmarks in order, and they are now up on my webpage. Currently, they are just titles and links, although eventually I hope to get some annotations written as well. The links will naturally grow in number over time. So, there's one thing done...

In other news, here's a link to GameTrailers.com's brief notice of an up-coming video game on the crusades, entitled Lionheart: Kings' Crusade. Apparently this is a follow-up game to an earlier release entitled Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come. A bit more info can be found here. Might be worth checking out. I'm of the opinion that academics should keep up on fields such as video games, since many of our students draw their initial knowledge from such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment